#BookReview: Privilege by Kate Brian


2875036Privilege by Kate Brian
Series: Privilege #1
Genre: Young Adult
Pages: 291
Publication: December 30th 2008 by Simon & Schuster Books for Young Readers
Synopsis: 
Most girls would die for a life of privilege...
Some would even kill for it.
Ariana Osgood ruled exclusive Easton Academy -- until she was arrested for murdering Thomas Pearson. She's spent the past two years at the Brenda T. Trumbull Correctional Facility for Women plotting her escape and is determined to get a second chance at the glamorous life she left behind. And Ariana will do anything to get her way....

From the author of the bestselling Private novels comes a new series about the dark world of wealth, secrets, and Privilege.



ADD TO GOODREADS

My Thoughts


This book was awesome. This is the first of a new series, which is a spin-off of Private by Kate Brian, The same that has as protagonist the villain from the first circle of Private and one of the first Billings Girls we ever meet, Ariana. 

Starting the book, Ariana is at Brenda T. from she made a brilliant scape and started a new life. I though that she was very intelligent and I admire everything she pulled over to get where she wanted. Then, she just started to fall into her own wickness and make mistakes but I think that, even when I didn't like it too much, it was a way to show us that nothing can't be that evil and triumph in everything, right? 

Overall, I like the story and how everything was developing through the pages. I think that it does have lot to bring in the upcoming books and I just can't wait to know more about Ariana and her pals. 


Rating
5 Hearts

Will I re-read it?
Probably

Post a Comment

2 Comments

  1. Holaa! :)

    He encontrado tu blog a través del desafío de los 50 libros de En Libro Abierto y me ha encantado!

    Te sigo y me iré pasando!

    Besitos!

    Layla~

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh Grax!!! he visto tu blog tamb y me gusta muxo...

    grax por pasart!!!

    besos..

    ReplyDelete

Hello!

Thanks for passing by and read my blog. My blog feed with comments, so if you caring anough to leave some, I will be really happy.

Thanks for share the love.

“One must always be careful of books," said Tessa, "and what is inside them, for words have the power to change us.”

— Cassandra Clare, Clockwork Angel.