Top Ten of my favorites heorines

top+ten+tuesday+header

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme, hosted by The Broke and The Bookish, where we have to make a list of the Top Ten of book about a specific theme given by the girls.

This week is about our favorites heroines. I really like strong lead characters because I think that that encourage me to keep fighting on life and become sure about myself and my opinions. And, it also makes me believe that everything is possible since, they almost always work up plan that are likely to fail, so that's quite not easy to forget. My top ten, in no particular orden, are:




Rose from Vampire Academy by Rachelle Mead: I like that she is so strong and independent, and she's a totally kick ass. What I like the most about her is that she never give up and she's a good friend; two things I can relate with so much. 

Lizzie from Lost Library series by Kate Baray: She is very smart and lovely, but what I like the most of her is that she sees the bright side of everything. She never let that circumstances interfenrence with her life even when things go awry.

Aisling Grey from Aisling Grey Guardian series by Kate MacAlister: This girl gets herself into so many problems, I mean, she never stop even in the books of other characters. She is an independent woman and very sure about what she thinks. I admire the way she always gets what she wants, and isn't because she just Aisling, you know, is because she fights for what she thinks is right.

Katarina from Heish Society by Ally Carter: This book series is like The Godfather for kids, because the family is the most impotant thing of all. And what I like of Kat is that she cares about her friends, her family, her gang. She is very smart and doesn't hesitate to take riks to protect those she loves.

Annabeth from Half-Blood Chronicles by Rick Riordan: I know that in the movie she wans't THE Annabeth Chase we got in the books (I know the script, what they were thinking?) but I like this teen girl who runs to saves the world on each quest. She's brave and passionate, and she cares about her family and friends. I love her.

Sydney From The Bloodlines Series by Rachelle Mead: Even when I didn't quite like the end of the series, Bloodlines gives me a new female lead to admired, and that was Sydney. I know that Adrian is important too but Sydney owned an spot in my heart because she overcomes her fiers and becomes an strong woman who isn't scare to say what she thinks. 

Layla from Dark Elements series by Jennifer L. Armentrout: Of all the characters from JLA, Layla is my favorite, because she is strong of herself and even so she has a vulnerability that makes her gets even closer to the reader. I really can't wait to see how much her personality developes through the series. 

Tessa from Be With Me by J. Lynn: Another book by the great JLA. She's wonderful to write characters and that's whay I love her books so much. This book is my favorite from this series, and one of the things that make it that perfect is because I like Tessa so much. She is wondeful, lovely, passionate and I like that she is sure of what she is and what she wants.

Eve from Revelation Series by Randi Cooley Wilson: This girl is quite similar to Layla (actually the story is about gargoly as well) but a little bit more vulnarable. Still, she fights againts all the odds.

Hermione from Harry Potter by J. K. Rowling: I love the Hermione so much. Even on the movies she nails it. Besides, she's my childhood girl crush, I'm pretty much think I can't let her out of this list.

So, which are yours? Is any of these also one of your favorites?

Post a Comment

8 Comments

  1. Hermione is just fantastically amazing. And YAY FOR ANNABETH! I literally just finished the 1st Rick Riordan series and I love her. She's so tough and strong and I love how she's into architecture too. It makes her stand out from the crowd. ;-) Here's my TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Annabeth is such a great, strong character. Thank you for sharing your thoughts.

    Here's my favorite picture book biographies of great women.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE ROSE AND HAD HER ON MY LIST TOO.

    MY TOP TEN TUESDAY

    ReplyDelete
  4. :) Thanks! I absolutely recommend all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for reading me! Absolutely, I love this girl, she is very inspiring!


    Thanks for passing by!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Hermione so much!! I read all The Half-Blood Chronicles and with each book I love Annabeth more and more... She's wonderful!!


    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

Hello!

Thanks for passing by and read my blog. My blog feed with comments, so if you caring anough to leave some, I will be really happy.

Thanks for share the love.

“One must always be careful of books," said Tessa, "and what is inside them, for words have the power to change us.”

— Cassandra Clare, Clockwork Angel.