#FF Feature and Follow #6

Increase Blog Followers

The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee’s View and Alison of Alison Can Read. The idea is very simple as it name explains it itself, is about to follow and meet new blogger. Follow for Follow. 


The question this week is: Do you like fantasy or realistic books? - Suggested by The Realm of Books.

Fifty-Fifty. I think that it depends of the story, though, there's just one aspect that I always will prefer realistic.

The characters. For me, they're the most important item about a book; sometimes, I don't care about the plot or the feels or anything else, but the characters. So, I couldn't handle if they don't resemble real life, and it actually what it matters the most to me, that I could relate to them.

However, when it comes the plot, I really don't have a favorite. I actually like almost all genres (almost), so, if it well written and well constructed, I will enjoy it not matter if it resembles or not real life.

I know people who doesn't like to read fantasy books. My sister is one of them; she doesn't like paranormal books, about vampires, magic, werewolves, aliens... nothing of that. She only read realistic books. But, I really can't care less between each, if they're good I will love it no matter what. 

What about you? Do you only read fantasy books? Or realistics books? What do you think about the characters? Do you think they need to looks like reality?


You can follow me via:


You can check Corazones Literarios's Twitter, FacebookInstagram and CL new Google+ page.

Post a Comment

1 Comments

Hello!

Thanks for passing by and read my blog. My blog feed with comments, so if you caring anough to leave some, I will be really happy.

Thanks for share the love.

“One must always be careful of books," said Tessa, "and what is inside them, for words have the power to change us.”

— Cassandra Clare, Clockwork Angel.