#FF Feature & Follow #2

Can't start 2015 the best way! First, I decide to revamp the blog for first (and hope very long) time of the year. Also, I have few discussion post scheduled for next week and lot of (almost) free days to starts the challenge I join in for 2015. But this time I'm super happy to share with you the FF, where I'm one of the Featured blogs of the week.



The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee’s View and Alison of Alison Can Read. The idea is very simple, as it name explains it itself, is about to follow and meet new blogs. Follow for Follow. To know more about it go HERE.

This week question is: Happy New Year!!!! What was your favorite book of 2014 - or books if you can't name just one? - Suggested by Alison Can Read.

Well, this question I stand it as two ways: release in 2014 and read in 2014. Anyhow, I'm going to answer both ways.

Release in 2014:
*The Truth About Air and Water by Katerine Owen. This book is awesome in so many ways. It's a roller coaster since the first page.
*Lost Library by Baray. I love the way she creates a whole underground paranormal world perfectly relatable and full of action. It's an unstoppable read.
*The Betrayal by S. J. McMillan. I never thought I would like this book but it actually very likable and impressive. 

Read in 2014: 
*Percy Jakson and The Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan. Where was I? I don't know why I didn't read it before. Fortunately, I did it and enjoy it so much. I felt the love Sr. Riodan has for his son, because this book has so much love and wonders. I love it!

Below, you also could find the answers I give to our host for the Featured blog!

1.- When did you start blogging? 
I started blogging six and a half years ago. I created different blogs through out two years (fashion news, music news, celebs news). I think since I discovered the blogs I was meant to be a journalist but I didn't know at that time.
Then I create Corazones Literarios and everything fix perfectly. I have two more blogs: my personal site (in Spanish) and another I using for my Thesis (yeah, my thesis is about blogs, that's how crazy I'm for this). Now they're like my little babies and I'm so proud to be their mama!
2.- What is your favorite part of book blogging? 
Books. May it seems like a cliché answer but that's how it is. I would never have the chance to blow away my mind, read from different talented minds and have outstanding stories each time if wasn't for book blogging. So, that's my favorites thing.
3.- What type of books do you mainly blog about?
I like almost all genre but I mainly feature Adult Paranormal and New Adult Romance right now.
4.- What is your favorite book(s)?
I probably going to say the firsts books of my favorites series. I like them because they get us into the story and actually are the best of the series.
- Harry Potter and The Philosophy's Stone
- Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout
- Percy Jackson and The Lightning Thief
- Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead
5.- What has been the best thing that has happened to you because of book blogging? 
I'm a horrible fan girl when its about books and authors. So, each time Authors replay, retweet or favorited anything from me I'm got super excited and lost myself in screams and dance. I think those are the best thing. Probably other stuff have happened but this are the more important to me!

Those are my anwers. What do you think? I can't stand my life without my blog right now! So, getting back to this week questions.

What about you? What are your reads of 2014? Do you have any favorite or favorites?


Post a Comment

13 Comments

  1. Congratulations on being featured! You have a lovely blog. I've followed you on Bloglovin (: You can check out my FF as well if you're interested!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Thank you! Sure, I'm visit back your blog!

      Delete
  2. I'm such a fangirl too! Last year I met the author of my very first romance novel and it was ridiculous! LOL! Congrats on being featured and I'm happy to find your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. XD Yeah, I'm always crazy about it! I never has have the chance to met an author but it would be so great! Thank you for passing by!

      Delete
  3. Congratulations on your feature. The Percy Jackson series is still waiting for me to read, but I think I will wait till my son is a bit older and we can read it together.
    Love your blog.
    Kirsty xx
    Corazones Literarios

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Well, Percy Jackson is a wonderful read. You and your son would love it!!

      Thanks for passing by!

      Delete
  4. Congratulations on your feature. I am a new follower and I love your blog. I have only heard of Percy Jackson so will definitely look the other titles up.
    Kirsty x
    http://kirstylovesbooks.wordpress.com/2015/01/02/feature-and-follow-friday-happy-new-year/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on being featured this week! Like you I love when authors reply to me on social media. I'm a new follower on Bloglovin.
    Check out my FF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Yes, is great when they knowladge your love for their books!!

      Thanks for visit!

      Delete
  6. Congrats on being featured! I really enjoy the Percy Jackson books. Thank you for stopping by. :)
    Old follower

    ReplyDelete
  7. Following you via Bloglovin!

    Congrats on being featured this week! I'm ashamed to say that I still have not read HP and VA yet *hides in corner* I love your blog, by the way!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Don't worried there's plenty time to read them!

      Thank you for stopping by!

      Delete

Hello!

Thanks for passing by and read my blog. My blog feed with comments, so if you caring anough to leave some, I will be really happy.

Thanks for share the love.

“One must always be careful of books," said Tessa, "and what is inside them, for words have the power to change us.”

— Cassandra Clare, Clockwork Angel.