Top Ten Goals/Resolutions for 2015

top+ten+tuesday+header

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme, hosted by The Broke and The Bookish, where we have to make a list of the Top Ten of book about a specific theme given by the girls.

I have lot of things that I want to complit for 2015. Some asthrologies would say that I got a good year ahead with Saturn in my anthrology sign. So, let's make it useful and have big lits of resolutions.


Bookish

1.- I want to complit my bookish reading challenge. This year I make a goal of 150 books, and when for few this could be easy, am not for me. Since I'm in the university, I'm totally crazy about time and make myself a mess when I'm under stress. No bueno.

2.- I wanted to read more Chick-Lit book. I love to laugh while I'm reading. So when I say last year that I would read more from this genre (like The Shopaholic Series) I didn't.

3.- More Audiobooks. To be honest I never had an audiobook before so I want to hear a least two this year!

4.- Clean my TBR. 

5.- Read more debut authors. I want to know more about those new authors. I found few gems this year; hope to find more in 2015!


Blogging:

6.- Write more discussion post. Lately, all the things that are featured on the blog are promotion posts, so I want to write more.

7.- Keep the design of the blog to maxi three templates by year. I LOVE to chance the blog looks like each week or something. But I want to keep it longer this time. Though, this template goes out right after New Year.

8.- Start my interview section. I have the idea for a while but never get through it. I need to put in on march or I'll never do it.


Life:

9.- Make an awesome short film. The upcoming semester (by spring 2015) I will made a short-film as my master piece to graduate. I'm the screenwriter and I can't wait start.

10.- Get more fun. I need to get out with my friends a little more and enjoy my lasts moments in college.


Well, these are my goals for 2015. What are yours?

Post a Comment

16 Comments

  1. #5 is an awesome resolution. I'm notoriously behind when it comes to discovering and checking out author debuts; thank goodness for the blogging community in keeping me a little more updated with what's coming out and that's recommended :) Hehe, I think #4 is a common resolution for a lot of bloggers this week/for next year!

    Best of luck with your resolutions next year :) Happy New Year! My TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sweet. Yes, well I'm behind that too. I found out about few of them thanks to book tours, which almost featured debut authors. But it was a great experience and I wish to know more about them. Yeah! We all wish to clean it... but it only gets bigger and bigger each year!!

      Thanks for passing by!

      Delete
  2. I love audiobooks and have become addicted to them!! In fact I listened to 48 audiobooks this year along, which is the most I've listened to in any give calendar year. So, I hope you have the chance to listen to more audiobooks in 2015.

    Here's a link to my TTT link for the week: http://captivatedreader.blogspot.com/2014/12/top-ten-tuesday-top-ten.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so great. I read the perks to "read" audiobooks so I'm really excited. I'm into a new challenge to read audiobooks! Hope goes great!

      Thanks for passing by!

      Delete
  3. I have finding more debut authors on my resolution list too. I hope you achieve your goals! My TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love to find new authors! Was amazing this year, hope next will be better!

      Thanks for passing by!

      Delete
  4. OOoh nice!! Sounds like a good plan!

    Good luck with your resolutions!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope to congrat any of them!

      Thanks for passing by!

      Delete
  5. Wow! A short film! Does that sound like fun?!

    Here's mine: A Little Nonsense.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, yes! It is fun. I already make other visual stuff like a video clip, horror short film and others little stuff but this is my master piece and will compite in a film festival. So I'm so excited, can't wait to start.

      Thanks for visit!

      Delete
  6. I just joined the Debut Author Challenge for 2015, and hope this will help me discover new writers :)
    Good luck with your resolutions!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds great! I'm going to check it out!!

      Thanks for passing by!

      Delete
  7. I don't really do well with audiobooks either, I can't seem to focus on them. But I recently listened to "Yes, Please" by Amy Poehler and that one was really great, I'd definitely recommend it.

    Good luck with all of your goals! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is not that I don't get them, is just that I nerver have one. So, I will see how it goes!

      Thanks for passing by!

      Delete
  8. Audio books are a great goal! I just started getting into them more last year myself, and I love them for when I am driving.
    Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, everybody keep telling me how good they are... I'm getting excited more and more. Can't wait to start one already!!

      Thanks for passing by!

      Delete

Hello!

Thanks for passing by and read my blog. My blog feed with comments, so if you caring anough to leave some, I will be really happy.

Thanks for share the love.

“One must always be careful of books," said Tessa, "and what is inside them, for words have the power to change us.”

— Cassandra Clare, Clockwork Angel.